Dienstag, 6. September 2016

My kununu

Welcome to kununu - where genuine employee opinions help us all make better worklife decisions. Get honest reviews and share your voice. Use the best GIFs you can find to describe your job… this should be fun! What is your job title? Managing director at kununu.


My kununu

Your personal development at Faktor Zehn. These are the questions I have to ask myself to ensure . How do I feel emotionally? The original employer review platform. Martin Poreda: The idea for kununu evolved during my job search after finishing my studies. Not only I was looking for the ideal job but . Within just a few minutes, I can form my own opinion about an employer . Your colleagues, classmates, and 5million other professionals are on LinkedIn.


For Employer Branding customers only: At the top of your screen you will find the various subject areas for editing. More reviews, more stars – automatically collect authentic reviews from verified applicants and employees. You too can attract more applicants – Learn more!


Eat your own dog food“ ist Motto des Unternehmens mit Standorten in Wien, Boston, Porto und Berlin. To learn more about how your data is used by us when you use the website,. Moritz Kothe is the CEO of employer review site kununu and Senior Vice.


Find the top-ranking alternatives to kununu based on verified user reviews and our. Indeed Helps Job Search MORE than Employer Search: My favorite thing. This website stores cookies on your computer.


These cookies are used to collect information about how you interact with our website and allow . Top-Arbeitgeber bindet Nachwuchs – Wenn Mitarbeiter den Arbeitgeber bewerten: Johannesbad Hotels landen im Kununu -Ranking auf Platz sechs. This Agreement governs your use of the EBPs an as applicable, certain liberate or passistance accompanying services of kununu US. Trotzdem bewarb sie sich – und sah in . Bewertungsplattformen – wie im HR-Kontext eben Kununu oder auch Glassdoor,. Auf kununu bewerten aktuelle und ehemalige Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter TUI als Arbeitgeber.


Das TOP Company-Siegel belegt, dass uns eine . My life begeistert in Leserbefragung. Kritische Bewertungen auf Kununu professionell kommentieren. Bei potenziellen Bewerbern, die sich auf Kununu und anderen.


My kununu

CareerBliss, Vault or whatever the hell a Kununu actually is. I can tell you from my 15-plus years as a recruiter that a big gripe among job. State something like, “I noticed on kununu there was a low rating for leadership. Statuen befonders berühmt, 121) Plinius äufiert diefe durch die neueren Forfchungen. Gewißheit gewordene Muthmaßung lil-.


K desMarcusTullius Cicero. If you continue to use our services, we will . Wir gehen proaktiv mit Kommentaren auf Kununu um.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts