Donnerstag, 23. April 2015

Mysql sock does not exist

Mysql sock does not exist

Weitere Ergebnisse von serverfault. This flag could override the my. Posts - ‎5 Autoren What do your logs tell you? MYSQL when MYSQL starts up.


I can not start MariaDB because there is no mysqld. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. No such file or directory. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT! I understand is needed to start up . There are a couple of solutions . Same result for starting MySqld.


They all make reference to moving the file or making a link. One common cause of this error is that the MySQL service is stopped or did not start to begin with, meaning that it was unable to create the socket file in the first place. Make sure that you have installed the mysql -server, not the mysql -client or something else.


I had to run mysqld_safe to create a new mysqld. Even though the locations for mysqld. Then i try to connect to MySQL using Perfect- MySQL following the instructions there. If you do not see package name, type the following command to install mysql-server:.


InnoDB: a new database to be created! I even tried changing the socket to . I am getting the above mentioned error when I try to login MySql. The MySQL database server configuration file.


And phpmyadmin works fine and so does the forum hosted on the server. But it does exist in tmp! I also found that there was no my.


I know the file use to exist in that location, . I would also like if someone could post their mysql. I think that manually creating one will work. MySQL daemon when it starts, and is removed when the daemon stops. If not , create these files as . Nach der Installation von DSM 5. Wenn ich Zarafa nochmals installiere wird die . Also, the log file of mysqld should be called host_name.


Its recommende not to use passwords in terminal comman due to privacy. So you start mysql again and search and . Add the following line to your php. I accidentally deleted the mysql.


Even if I restart the server and reinstall mysql the problem is not fixed. First, I copy a configuration file , . If the socket cannot be detected Monit will restart the MySQL service. We will use the socket MariaDB or MySQL is using and its pid file.


Mysql sock does not exist

Can you do a file on the socket file and show us the output? Experienced Unix users can and do go after the various files directly, of course, and there are some management operations that require the . With this update, the MySQL server no longer attempts to verify the existence of a MySQL socket when the socket is not being used by any .

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts